- Michael Myers on Twitter - James from Cinemassacre (AKA the Angry Videogame Nerd) took it upon himself to create this twitter account and fill it in as if Michael Myers was tweeting during the events of the first two Halloween movies.
- Star Wars Duel of the Fates Sing-Along - Ok, so the video I had saved for this featured pictures as well as words, but was apparently removed by the user. Don't know why, but it looks like there are a lot of other videos that do similar things. These don't make me laugh quite so hard for some reason, but hey, give it a shot. It's still kinda funny without pictures.
- It's Decorative Gourd Season, Motherfuckers. - I don't need to really say anything about this, but here's a pull quote:
I don’t know about you, but I can’t wait to get my hands on some fucking gourds and arrange them in a horn-shaped basket on my dining room table. That shit is going to look so seasonal. I'm about to head up to the attic right now to find that wicker fucker, dust it off, and jam it with an insanely ornate assortment of shellacked vegetables. When my guests come over it’s gonna be like, BLAMMO! Check out my shellacked decorative vegetables, assholes. Guess what season it is-fucking fall. There's a nip in the air and my house is full of mutant fucking squash.Heh.
- Of House Belcher - I don't know how anyone could form the idea for this single-serving niche-site, but apparently someone thought it would be a good idea to put Bob's Burgers quotes over Game of Thrones screenshots. Result: Brilliance. (Dumbest fancy-pants Tumblr navigation ever though)
- In a Mass Knife Fight to the Death Between Every American President, Who Would Win and Why? - Mildly timely, that's how we do things here at Kaedrin. For the most part, I agree with this guy's top tier and my money would be on Andrew Jackson (or Teddy Roosevelt).
- Best Death Scene Ever - No explanation or commentary needed. This is indeed awesome.
Belated Link Dump
Time was shorter than expected last night due to unforeseen events at work and yet another Nor'easter. A thousand pardons for not posting. So here are a few things I found interesting on the internets of late: