- Famous Objects from Classic Movies - Clever little game where you're presented with an object and must figure out what movie it's from. Very addictive for movie nerds like myself. (via Kottke)
- Saturn Cassini Photographic Animation - A movie composed solely of images from the Cassini probe. No CGI or other animation techniques needed. Just photographs shown in a logical progression to give the impression of a movie. (via Haibane)
- Lake Tahoe Milky Way Night Time Lapse - While we're showing astronomy videos, here's another neat one.
- Diary of a Part Time Monk - Beer nerds like to tell tales of how monks would participate in a Lenten fast, subsisting only on beer (or "liquid bread"). Well, this guy decided to live the dream. He gave up food for lent and is only drinking beer for sustenance (with, of course, all the proper guidance from doctors, etc...)
- Futurama NES Game - Ever wonder what a Futurama video game would be like if it were made in the NES era? Yeah, me neither, but this is still a pretty funny video.
- Sexy Sax Man Serenade: I honestly don't know what to say, but I found this much better than the SNL skit that it inspired.
As usual, just some interesting stuff I've seen lately...