- Awesomest Action Movie Ever: I see short clips of amazingly weird movies like this all the time, but they never actually tell you what the movie is. Granted, it's probably not going to be available in the US or Netflix, but still, it would be nice to know.
- The Thomas Beale Cipher: Gorgeous animated short about a guy who is on a treasure hunt (I think). It's based on a real story, a set of three ciphertexts created by the titular Thomas Beale. The ciphers still haven't been solved, nearly a hundred years later. Some believe that the story is a hundred year old hoax, others contend that there is about $65 million in buried gold treasure out there somewhere. The filmmaker seems to have also embedded 16 hidden messages in the film, though I haven't really looked to hard for any of them (I did a cursory search to see if anyone else had found them, but came up short).
- Excitebike Shop: It used to be that you'd only see videos like this for the classics like Super Mario Brothers or Zelda, but lately, I've been seeing a lot of Excitebike parodies. Weird.
- Snowy Trench Run: Another amazing video that would have gone unseen without the internet.
- Weightless Cats - I can has gravity?: Where would the internet be without cats?
I had a busy weekend, so here are some interesting links I've run across recently: