- Shortest Possible Game of Monopoly: It took them 21 seconds to play an entire game of Monopoly. The details of all 4 turns, in case you can't follow the video. [via Kottke]
- Kinect Dance Central: In case you don't feel enough like a total idiot playing the Wii, check out Kinect! Almost as funny, the description of the video: "nerd can't contain the funk" No, I suppose he can't.
- Tony Hawk Ride in Real Life: Worth watching mostly for the last 45 seconds or so of the video.
- Russian Versus Ads: Some Russian marketing company devised a series of hysterical low-fi animated videos in which two famous characters or video games are pitted against one another. For example, Mario vs Pacman. Contra vs Tetris. Jackie Chan vs Eye of Sauron. Great stuff.
- Food vs Inertia: Gravity wins.
- Kung Fu Institute: I have nothing clever to say about this one.
Some more interesting stuff: