- Dear Subway, Inc. - I always thought they shaped the cheese like that because they didn't want to use as much cheese. This guy has a somewhat more optimistic outlook.
- The Videogame Car - Apparently it's much harder to drive like that in real life than it is in GTA4.
- Why records DO all sound the same - The unknown knows of the music industry. In all seriousness, it's pretty interesting how modern music mixing and mastering techniques are used to smooth out and "louden" music tracks.
- 5 Year Old Baseball Star - This kid is better at baseball than I ever was, and he's only 5. He can consistently hit an 85 mph pitch (since he's so small, he actually gets pushed backwards).
- Transformers Crossover - This felt vaguely infuriating until I realized that it was Anikin Skywalker, not the real Star Wars.
- Auto-Tune Some Pizza - How is it that Auto-Tune never gets old. Ok, well, it does, but still, this was pretty funny.
Yes, another one.