- Academy Award Winning Movie Trailer: Brilliantly skewers Oscar bait movies and trailers. Particularly notable in light of recent posting and also a recent link dump.
- The Video Game Bosses' Lament: Classic. Dracula's voice is the best.
- Press X to Jason: I suppose this is a bit of a spoiler for anyone who wants to play Heavy Rain, but I have to admit that it's pretty funny (besides, you won't really get it until you play the game). I eagerly away the inevitable sequel: Press X to Shaun.
- Why DRM doesn't work: Yet another variation on the theme. Also of note.
- Actual PC Games: Well, to be honest, Stalin vs Martians sounds pretty awesome.
- Are You Fun to Follow on Twitter?: Tammy Erickson takes the not-so-original assertion that "most people's tweets are neither interesting nor fun to read" and makes an interesting argument about what kinds of tweets actually do work. In short: "Individuals who are most skilled at using this peculiar 140-character medium are those who do notice the small details of life, who capture the moments that others of us miss, who slow down to watch and listen while most race on, and who personalize the events they see." She makes use of a great anecdote along the way. In case you were wondering, I'm not especially interesting on Twitter.
- Cinema 4D tutorial - Balls Mapping on Vimeo: Sometimes you read a headline and think you have to be misinterpreting what it means. In this case, your mind might not go there, but the video certainly does. And it is hilarious.
Another installment of links I found interesting on the internets: