- The Trial of Han Solo: Funny but perhaps overly long video that delves into the whole Greedo shot first thing. By the end, some good points are made. (Related: What If Greedo Really Shot First?)
- Best Action Scene of All Time?: I don't know about that, but it's pretty awesome (and pretty damn funny too). Alas, it does not appear to be available on DVD. Damn you internets! Why do you torture me so!
- The Losers Looks Like a Winner: As CHUD notes, "The Losers looks like a better movie version of The A-Team than The A-Team movie." That sounds about right. On a related note, does anyone else think it would be funny if Katee Sackhoff was hired to play Face in the forthcoming A-Team movie? No? Just me? Huh.
- That’s no moon, it’s a space station... : Scientists told then president Eisenhower that Phobos, a moon orbiting Mars, was actually an ancient abandoned spacecraft.
- My Hilarious Warner Bros. Royalty Statement: An interesting look behind the scenes at record companies.
Entertaining material from the web, or lazy blogging? You decide!