- I'm going to post a screenshot from a movie. If you're the first person to guess the movie, you win!
- If you win, you have to continue the game by posting a screenshot on your blog with the same rules outlined here (please to the main post as well). The winner of your round will host the next round, and so on.
- If you don't have a blog (and if you don't want to start one), I'll host the next round as well (the screenshot should still come from the winner, if possible). If you do have a blog, but the winner of your round doesn't, you should host the next round too.
- Once the winner posts their screenshot, I'll link to it from this post. Each winner needs to link to the next winner, and so on.
- Only movies are eligible. No television shows.
- If no one can figure out the answer within 3 days, then you've stumped the internet. If you want, you can give hints. If we still have no winner, then congratulations, you've won. Maybe I'll start a hall of fame or something. Give everyone the answer, and post another screenshot (or pass the baton to someone else, and link them). If you decide to host the next round, be nice, and post an easier screenshot. This game would be no fun if you keep posting random landscapes from obscure Italian films.
There you go. This is probably pretty easy, but again, I'm trying to get this to catch on. At least I didn't make it really easy. For previous rounds, see the main post...
Update: Dave wins. Swipe for answer: Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Next round has been posted at Dave's blog.