- How the Dramatic Prairie Dog was Born: A short clip from some Japanese tv show. About 10 seconds in, a prairie dog turns around and the camera zooms in. Kinda funny, but nothing special at this point.
- Dramatic Chipmunk: Someone isolates the funny part, and sets it to dramatic music.
- Dramatic Chipmunk CURSES: The progression continues, this time with a twirly mustache, monacle, and tophat.
- At this point, the variants explode: The pervert version, the Dr. Evil version, and the thriller version.
- My personal favorite version is the one set to Kill Bill music.
The Dramatic Prairie Dog
I recently came across this silly video, and have since become interested in its evolution.