The picture didn't turn out as well as last year (it keeps coming out fuzzy for some reason, perhaps because of all the extra lights or because of the lighting - hey look, a handy guide for taking pictures of Christmas lights), but it'll do well enough.
Moving on, a few other christmas links for your enjoyment:
- 2005 Advent Calendar
- The Ten Least Successful Holiday Specials of All Time, including "The Mercury Theater of the Air Presents the Assassination of Saint Nicholas (1939)" and "Christmas with the Nuge (2002)."
- Santa Considering Move to Linux: "If some naughty kid was able to break into my systems and change his status to nice then the whole integrity of the Claus empire would be called into question." Heh. Santa's apparently a Red Hat man, though he might want to look into Ubuntu: Xmas Edition.
- Make-a-Flake: A flash snowflake maker. Longtime Kaedrin readers will remember a year where the site was attacked by bloodthirsty flakes of death.
- 101 Classic Christmas Videos Online: Though I didn't see the classic Spirit of Christmas short that launched South park
- Quick-Open Wrapping: I wish I found this before I wrapped all my presents, but it's neat.