Go to Wikipedia and look up your birth day (excluding the year). List three neat facts, two births and one death in your blog, including the year.Like Shamus, I won't limit myself to the numbers above and will instead just list some things I think are interesting about September 13...
- 1503 - Michelangelo begins work on his David.
- 1609 - Henry Hudson reaches the river that will later be named after him - the Hudson River.
- 1922 - The temperature (in the shade) at Al 'Aziziyah, Libya reaches a world record 136.4 �F (58 �C).
- 1860 - John J. Pershing, American general (d. 1948)
- 1874 - Arnold Schoenberg, Austrian-born composer (d. 1951)
- 1916 - Roald Dahl, Welsh writer (d. 1990)
- 1977 - Fiona Apple, American singer
- 1321 - Dante Alighieri, Italian poet (b. 1265)
- 1996 - Tupac Shakur, American rapper and actor (b. 1971)